Wednesday, March 4, 2015

S!ingapore sketches

I started a fresh new sketchbook (Stillman & Birm Beta) on a trip to Singapore a couple of weeks ago. I am happy to say that it was almost completely full when I returned. I made a connection with Urban Sketchers in Singapore thru their Facebook page and spent a day with them sketching in the Arab St. area. Chris shared her lunch of bringal and treated me to the local ginger tea. The perfect way to go out sketching with locals off the tourist track. Here are just a few from my book - movie time on the looonggg flight, lunch, and a view from a very modern library located above a mall on Orchard Street. The library was a great quiet place to sketch the view out the window.
My busy work schedule keeps me from posting more frequently. I will try to get more active with posts.


No comments:

Post a Comment